If you receive an Abate Letter from the Code Enforcement Office, the letter will state what the problem is, along with how many days you have to be in compliance.
- If you receive a PINK TAG on the door, you will have 7 days to be in compliance
- Code Enforcement Office, 470-9624 or 470-1200, Monday-Thursday, 8AM – 4PM
ENVIRONMENTAL CODE: Ordinance 2019-01
ABANDONED, INOPERABLE OR UNLICENSED VEHICLES: Ordinance 2019-02
If you need to file a code complaint, please feel free to come in the office and fill out a form and our officers will investigate the matter.
City Ordinance requires that a permit be purchased before having a yard sale. These permits are $5.00 each and can be purchased at City Hall Monday—Thursday between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Rules and regulations for the posting of signs advertising the yard sale are also available.
POSTING OF SIGNS:
The City does not allow any signs to be placed on street signs, power poles, or in front of the Welcome Sign Park at Hwy 365 and 89 South.
10 Things You Can Do to Prevent Stormwater Runoff Pollution
- Use fertilizer sparingly and sweep up driveways, sidewalks, and gutters
- Never dump anything down storm drains or in streams
- Vegetate bare spots in your yard
- Compost your yard waste
- Use least toxic pesticides, follow label directions, and learn how to prevent pest problems
- Direct downspouts away from paved surfaces; consider a rain garden to capture runoff
- Take your car to the car wash instead of washing it in the driveway or street
- Check your car for leaks and recycle your motor oil
- Pick up after your pets
- Have your septic tank pumped and system inspected regularly